Monday 17 March 2008

Paganello TV...4 days to go


Friday will mark the release of Paga TV Episode 1, straight from the beaches of Rimini Italy!

With Paganello being probably the best beach tournament in the world, this is both an intimidating venture for us as it'll be the first time we'll be knocking out episodes with only hours of editing time, AND, we'll be very susceptible to adverse weather. I've checked weather.co.uk and found that it looks like rain almost every day. Not good.

All that said it'll still make for some good viewing. People don't want to see others lounging about on sun drenched beaches sending mocking text messages to those still home saying 'wish u wer here ha ha'. Viewers want to see adversity. I've been to a Paga with howling winds, 5-10 deg temperatures and while we bonded as a team, I don't recall being so cold while playing before or since. This time in addition to my own health, I've got a few thousand pounds of video and audio equipment to protect as well. Hmmm....

Right...so all that said we're going to get some great footage regardless of the conditions of the play, the players and the scene and at the very least it can't be anything but entertaining.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your coverage. Wish I was there, but its good to know I'll be able to get my feed of Paga and find out how the Sublime team are doing.

Anonymous said...

make sure you get loads of that free red wine down your necks, so much so that your nose hurst the next day ?why? from falling over in the sand haveing far to much fun. And remember one cup for me and one for my friends.
Thinking of you all.
I remember those days.

Anonymous said...

Hm, report was nice, but I would enjoy report from every day, not only welcome party and friday.